Residential & Commercial
Retaining Walls & Free Standing Walls
We offer a large selection of concrete wall blocks to complement your home, commercial property, patio, outdoor kitchen, or even your mailbox.
When selecting a wall for your property, it’s important to know what type you need. Freestanding & Retaining walls both serve different purposes.
The most durable and strongest wall is concrete, and concrete walls can be stamped, stained, veneered, or carved to look like stone
Types of Walls
Concrete walls can last a lifetime and we provide many options and styles to choose from.
- Concrete walls – Can be used to create curves.
- Stone Veneer – We can create any look with this type of wall.
- Brick – Strong and durable with many colors available, does require drainage options.
- Dry Stone/Boulder – Most natural solution, many size and texture options available.
Benefits of Concrete Walls
- Strength – Concrete walls are known for their flexural strength. Flexural is the measure of the concretes ability to resist distortion when subjected to an external force. Strength is its ability to withstand heavy loads.
- Water Resistant – Concrete prevents water-based problems externally & internally.
- Fire Resistant – Solid concrete walls have substantial fire-resistant properties
- Flexible Design – Solid concrete walls have substantial fire-resistant properties & they can be color coated, sealed & drilled for lighting fixtures, signages, or other requirements.
- Low Maintenance – They are virtually maintenance-free & last for decades.
- Mold-resistant – They resist insects, mildew, rot, mold, and temperature changes will not have an effect on cured concrete.